The TDSB’s Speech-Language Pathologists are concerned with the prevention, identification, assessment, treatment and (re)habilitation of communication and/or swallowing disorders in children and adults. They provide education and counselling services for students experiencing communication and/or swallowing difficulties.
Speech-Language Pathologists are graduates of accredited University programs with Master’s Degrees. Speech-Language Pathologists are regulated by the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO).
Speech-Language Pathologists can also choose to be members of two additional associations:
Please contact us if you would like to learn more or need assistance.
- Noise in the classroom
- The link between Communication and Behaviour
- Visuals for everyone
- Supporting Reluctant Speakers in the Classroom
- Encouraging Reading at Home
- Encouraging Writing at Home
- Improving Reading Comprehension
- Natural Language Intervention Techniques for School Aged-Children
- Essential skills for Successful Reading Comprehension
- The Development of Speech Sounds in Children