The Toronto District School Board (TDSB) welcomes students from all over the world to join us this summer for the International Youth Summer Program. International students aged 12 to 17 will experience an unforgettable journey exploring Canadian culture firsthand, connecting with friends from around the world, and discovering Toronto, Canada’s largest and most vibrant city.
As Canada's largest and most diverse public school board, we offer an immersive learning experience, providing a unique and engaging summer experience full of fun, learning, and adventure – all in one of the most highly-rated countries in the world.
This program prepares international students to act in leadership roles and as part of a team. Students will develop skills in communication, collaboration, teamwork, and problem solving; and apply those skills to real life situations. In this character-building program the students will learn by applying 21st century global competencies and improving their English language skills.
- Initial diagnostic assessment to determine each student’s individual level and best learning strategy.
- A student centered and immersive learning environment with an emphasis on English communication and fluency.
- World class TDSB designed, and provincially regulated curriculum taught by highly experienced Ontario Certified Secondary Teachers.
- Authentic immersive international experience in Canada’s largest cosmopolitan city.
- Start date: July 10, 2023
- End date: July 28, 2023
- Classes are Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Weekly field trips on some weekdays and Saturdays.
Earl Haig Secondary School (*location may change)
Address: 100 Princess Ave, North York, ON, M2N 3R7
- Registration Opens: January 1, 2023
- Registration Deadline: May 5, 2023
- First Day of Class: Monday July 10, 2023
- Last Day of Class: Friday July 28, 2023
|Full Board (3 meals/day) & daily transportation