The Toronto District School Board (TDSB) welcomes students from all over the world to join us this summer for the Summer 2020 International Tech Program.
Students ages 7 to 17 will take off on a journey of creativity and innovation through an inquiry-based online learning experience. Students will improve their English while discovering the world of coding and exploring creative ways to engineer and design their STEM projects. This program will bring together students from all over the world for a fun and interactive learning experience. All classes will be taught online by highly qualified Ontario certified teachers. The TDSB is committed to provide all students with the best quality of education.
- Online diagnostic assessment to determine each student’s individual level and best learning strategy
- Active learning, engaging and Interactive face to face learning environment
- World class TDSB designed and approved curriculum taught by highly experienced and experienced Ontario Certified Elementary and Secondary Teachers
- Flexible start dates and study schedules
- Flexible schedule and start date options
- Start date: July 6th End date: August 14th
- Enrollment options 2, 4, 6 or 8 weeks
- Three hours per day Monday to Friday.
Students will develop their English skills in an engaging and interactive online tech program focusing on the subjects of Coding and STEM. Students will be placed according to their age and English proficiency level with international students from all over the world. We believe that students can only learn when they are engaged and involved in their education; that is why we believe in an inquiry and discovery based approach to all our programs.
Registration Deadline: June 26th, 2020
- Monday July 6th is the first day of the program.
- Friday August 28th is the last day of the program.
- Students may choose 2,4,6 or 8 week packages.
|Number of Weeks
- The educational program and materials
- English assessment and class instructions
- TDSB Certificate of Program Completion
- Additional TDSB learning resources
- Computer with good internet connectivity with camera and speakers
- Simple household items to complete STEM projects