Program Area Review
Thank you for participating in the Program Area Review involving; Bloor CI, Fern Jr & Sr PS, Howard PS, Humberside CI, Keele Street PS, Parkdale CI and Runnymede Jr & Sr PS.
The Final Report of the Program Area Review Team including the Team's recommendations may be found here.
This program area review involves changing boundaries to the Keele Street PS attendance area and using available space at nearby elementary schools, Fern Jr & Sr PS, Howard PS, and Runnymede Jr & Sr PS. The review also involves aligning secondary boundaries with the proposed intermediate attendance boundaries and directing the secondary attendance boundary shared with Bloor CI entirely to Parkdale CI. (Map of the proposed boundary changes)
A Questions and Answers document is available. This is a live document that will be updated as new questions come to us over the course of the Program Area Review process.
- TDSB staff will review the PART’s recommendations and will write a staff report with its own recommendations, which may or may not be the same as those developed by the PART. (The PART report is attached to the staff report.)
- TDSB staff will present a report with their recommendations to the Board’s Planning and Priorities Committee on Wednesday, May 18, 2022. Meeting dates may change please see the TDSB Board Schedule.
- If you would like to share your thoughts in person with Trustees at the committee meeting or in writing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 4:00 p.m., on Monday, May 16, 2022. For more information, please go to on.ca/boardroom and click on Delegations.
- The staff report will be included in the Planning and Priorities agenda and posted online by Thursday, May 12, 2022 at http://www.tdsb.on.ca/Leadership/Boardroom/Agenda-Minutes
- The Planning and Priorities recommendations regarding the Program Area Review will be presented to the Board of Trustees at a meeting on Wednesday, May 25, 2022. Where the Board will make the final decisions about the schools in the review.
Meeting(s) - Community Engagement
Program Area Review Team’s Recommendations