Keeping our community informed is critical and making materials available in accessible format is one way we support all members of our community.
The TDSB will:
- Provide resources or materials – including education and training documents, student records, school program information, public emergency evacuation information – in an accessible format, upon request.
- Provide accessible formats and communication supports upon request in a timely manner and at no additional cost, if any, than the amount charged to others.
- Consult with the person making the request to determine the format or support required.
- Provide accessible or conversion-ready formats of print, digital, or multi-media resources in school libraries, upon request.
- Procure accessible or conversion-ready electronic formats, where available.
- Ensure any websites and web content meet WCAG 2.0, accessibility standards .