The Toronto District School Board is reviewing the parking lot it owns at 42 Brock Crescent for potential sale. An adjacent property owner, Safehaven, has expressed interest in purchasing the parking lot.
Thank you for attending the virtual public meeting on January 6, 2022.
- January 26, 2022 – TDSB staff report to Planning and Priorities Committee meeting (Report - Appendix)
- Delegation Process - Requests to speak to a permanent, statutory, standing or special (ad-hoc) committee must be submitted in writing to Governance and Board Services by 4 p.m., two (2) working days before the committee meeting day
- February 2, 2022 – TDSB staff report to Board of Trustees meeting – final decision is made.
- If sale is approved, the TLC will circulate the property to public agencies for 180 days – public agencies have 90 days to submit an expression of interest and a further 90 days to submit an offer.
- Late Spring 2022 – If an offer is received from a public agency, and negotiation is successful, then the property is sold to the public agency.
- If no offer is received or negotiation is unsuccessful, the TLC can then negotiate with Safehaven for the sale of the property at fair market value.
Meeting(s) - Community Engagement