Final round of public consultation will run from November 1, 2021 – December 17, 2021. Please visit the Specialized Schools and Program Policy website for more information and details about how you can have your voice heard.
- Ideas for Optional Attendance Policy to be presented to Governance and Policy Committee
- Interim report presented to Committee of the Whole
- Interim report moves to Board of Trustees for approval
- Started public consultation meetings on the Secondary Program Review and Optional Attendance Policy
Consultations – Who We’ve Connected With!
- The public – through ward forums, web chats, emails, surveys and more!
- Principals from technical and commercial schools, specialized schools, Special Education congregated schools, adult day schools, specialized programs and schools, regular secondary schools and more!
- Unions and Federations
- Community Advisory Committees
- Parent Involvement Advisory Committee and Special Education Advisory Committee
- School Council Chairs
- Students, including Student Senate and Indigenous students, and a variety of students through an online survey
- Staff in all key areas of the Board, including Planning and Leadership, Learning and School Improvement