Please note: Google Chrome is not compatible with the registration system. Select a browser, such as Firefox, Bing, or Internet Explorer.
Students can enroll in one full-credit course that is offered in July only. All classes are remote. In our Remote Learning model students will be at home learning live with their teacher daily from 9:00 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. and again from 2:00 p.m.- 3:15 p.m. Students will be able to receive extra help daily from 1:30 p.m.- 2:00 p.m.
Remote Learning Model
Remote Full Credit Summer Program Course Offerings & Sites 2021
Please note that space in all courses is limited and may fill up prior to the close of registration.
Continuing Education students are responsible for providing their own learning materials, including laptops/internet access. These are not provided by Continuing Education.
- Program runs from Monday, July 5, 2021- Friday, July 30, 2021
- Registration opens at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, April 19, 2021.
- Registration closes at 2:00 p.m. on Friday, June 11, 2021.
- Courses with low enrollment cancelled on Wednesday, June 9, 2021.
How to Register
TDSB Students & Adults
TDSB students, including adults currently attending a TDSB Adult Learning Centre, click TDSB Students & Adults Login to e-Reg
Please note: Your day school guidance counsellor must approve your request in order for you to be registered.
NON TDSB Students & Adults
- Summer school requires students to have current pre-requisite earned in Ontario.
- Acceptable documents include; Transcripts, Report cards, Mid-Term Report Cards, or Credit Counselling Summaries. We do not accept myBlueprint or Completion of Requirements for Graduation. These documents do not show proof of prerequisite earned.
- Students under 18, must submit the Parent/Guardian consent form.
- This form is attached as a PDF file to your request course email that is sent out to you once you have requested a course.
- Download the form and have the applicable sections signed and submit with your proof of prerequisite earned.
NON TDSB Students & Adults with an existing USER ID number click NON TDSB Students & Adults Login to e-Reg.
NON TDSB Students & Adults without an existing USER ID number click here for three stage process to set up your account.
How NON TDSB Students & Adults Register
How to Request a Course