Let’s Connect is a mental health and well-being virtual series that allows us to come together to share ideas and resources. The Let’s Connect series will respond to questions and discuss wellness for parents, caregivers, guardians and students at various times throughout the school year. These conversations will be led by our TDSB Professional Support Services staff and Mental Health and Well-Being Leads.
We acknowledge parents & caregivers as important partners with TDSB. We recognize the connection between equity, mental health and well-being for all. We prioritize equity and inclusion for all students and families from an anti-oppressive and anti-racist stance.
See below for more details about each session including speakers. Access information will be added to this page closer to the date of each session.
Check out all of our Mental Health and Well-Being Resources, too, including our Virtual Drop-In Hours.
Watch Past Webinars
- September 1,2021: Back to School Supporting Transitions and Re-Engagement -- Watch it online here and view the presentation slide deck.
- November 29, 2021: Spotlight Student Voice -- Watch it now, here!
- March 10, 2022: Spotlight on Parent Voice -- Watch the welcome and keynote from Heidi Bornstein, now!
- June 9, 2022: Mental Health During the Pandemic: Surviving, Thriving and Having Joy, guest speaker - Aubrey Noronha, Founder of Hello Hope Canada
- February 22, 2023: Let’s Connect About Mental Health and Well-Being – Parent Voices and Feel Good February