Applications to the Early French Immersion program are made the year your child is in Junior Kindergarten (or is of Junior Kindergarten age) for entry in Senior Kindergarten. It is an entirely online process. All communication will be sent via the email address you provide. Please check your email regularly, including junk mail folders.
Please visit the application site www.tdsb.on.ca/pars.
- You will need your child’s date of birth and OEN. The OEN is a 9-digit number found on any report card from the TDSB.
- For non-TDSB students, please select the “Non-TDSB Student” option and follow the steps to generate an identification number. You must then return to the PARS site and follow the application procedure with this number.
- Please select the Early Immersion Program (SK) from the drop-down menu, and complete the application process.
On-time applicants will be offered a placement via the email address you have provided. You MUST take action to reserve a spot by the deadline requested when you are offered a placement.
Offers of placement will be ongoing throughout the weeks and months following the close of the application period. Please check your email regularly, including junk mail folders, and follow any instructions.
Application process opens: November 2, 2020
Deadline for applications: November 27, 2020
- While every effort will be made to place students in the school identified as their area French Immersion school, this is not always possible. In cases where the number of applications in a given area is greater than the number of allotted program spaces in the school, students may be redirected to schools with available program space.
- Placements are made based on the child's primary home address of record prior to the application deadline. If the address changes between the application deadline and the fall of the SK year, there is no guarantee of placement in the new area.