The entry point to Early French Immersion is Junior Kindergarten. It is an entirely online process. All communication will be sent via the email address you provide. Please check your email regularly, including junk mail folders.
To apply, please visit the application site www.tdsb.on.ca/pars.
For children born in 2020:
- Please select the “Non-TDSB Student” option and follow the steps to generate an identification number. You must then return to the PARS site and follow the application procedure with this number.
- Once in PARS, please select the Early Immersion Program from the drop-down menu, and complete the application process.
- On-time applicants will be offered a placement via the email address you have provided.
- You MUST take action to reserve a spot by the deadline requested when you are offered a placement
On-time applicants will be offered a placement via the email address you have provided. You MUST take action to reserve a spot by the deadline requested when you are offered a placement.
Offers of placement will be ongoing throughout the weeks and months following the close of the application period. Please check your email regularly, including junk mail folders, and follow any instructions.
- While every effort will be made to place students in the school identified as their area French Immersion school, this is not always possible. In cases where the number of applications in a given area is greater than the number of allotted program spaces in the school, students may be redirected to schools with available program space.
- Placements are made based on the child's primary home address of record prior to the application deadline. If the address changes between the application deadline and the fall of the entry year, there is no guarantee of placement in the new area.
- Late applicants will be held on a local school waitlist and considered subject to available space until the end of September of the entry year.