Please find below important information regarding the application process for all system Intensive French Programs. Please also note that:
- An offer of placement in Early French Immersion/Middle French Immersion programs is guaranteed to all eligible on-time applicants, however placement in a particular school is NOT guaranteed.
- While every effort is made to place students in the school identified as their area French Immersion school, this not always possible. Students may be redirected to another school with available program space.
- You must accept the offer of placement to reserve a spot by the deadline indicated by following the instructions in the offer sent to the email address provided.
- Offers of placement are made based on the child's primary home address of record at the time of application.
- If the address changes between the application deadline and the fall of the entry year, there is no guarantee of placement in the new area.
- Late applicants will be held on a local school waitlist and considered subject to available space until the end of September of the entry year.