2022 Outdoor Season
- TDSB Sports Fields are now open.
- Grass fields begin May 15 and ends October 15
- Artificial Turfs begin April 01 and ends October 31
- Some fields may not be available for use in 2022 due to maintenance. See a list of field maintenance closures.
- Available fields will first be permitted to renewal applicants in good standing, and then to new applicants in priority sequence as dictated in TDSB Operational Procedures PR.666.
TDSB grounds crews strive to ensure that the fields can be safely used by our students, residents in the neighbourhood, and community groups. Each year, a number of sports fields have to be closed during certain periods of time so that maintenance and renovation projects may proceed. We will notify the affected groups at each field as soon as the need to close is confirmed.
Hours of use
Evenings – Permit activities must end at dusk or 9:00 p.m., whichever is earlier.
Weekend mornings – Permit activities should not start before 10:00 a.m.
Respect for Neighbours
Permit groups are reminded to be respectful of our school sites as well as our neighbours’ properties.
Please keep our grounds clean, and keep noise levels down.
Do not enter a neighbour’s yard without authorization as this constitutes trespass of private property.
Maintenance Standards and Extra Services
Our sports fields are maintained to TDSB standards, subject to weather conditions and any unforeseen circumstances.
A higher level of service may be arranged with adequate prior notice (3 weeks recommended), and subject to extra costs.
Please refer to the Service Fees Schedule.
- To order line marking or other extra services, please specify your requirements under Special Instructions (Step 4 of online application) when you apply on eBase.
- To add the service request after submitting the application, please use the Discussion area, to give clear indication as to which permit the request is related to.
- Please ensure that you indicate the start and end dates for which the service is required.
- Note that TDSB fields are mowed every 7 to 10 business days. Line painting will be scheduled within one or two days after the field is mowed.