Applications to the Junior Extended French program are made the year your child is in Grade 3 for entry in September of Grade 4. It is an entirely online process. All communication will be sent via the email address you provide. Please check your email regularly, including junk mail folders.
Please visit the application site www.tdsb.on.ca/pars
- You will need your child’s date of birth and OEN. The OEN is a 9-digit number found on any report card from the TDSB.
- For non-TDSB students, please select the “Non-TDSB Student” option and follow the steps to generate an identification number. You must then return to the PARS site and follow the application procedure with this number.
- Please select Junior Extended French from the drop-down menu and complete the application process.
On-time applicants will be offered a placement online via the email address you have provided. You MUST take action to accept this placement by the deadline requested when you are offered a placement.
Offers of placement will be on-going through the weeks and months following the close of the application period. Please check your email regularly, including junk mail folders, and follow any instructions.
Application process opens: Monday, January 9, 2017
Deadline for applications: Thursday, February 2, 2017
- while every effort will be made to place students in the school identified as their area JEF school, this is not always possible. In cases where the number of applications in a given area is greater than the number of spaces in the school, students may be redirected to schools with available space.
- Placements are made based on the address you provide prior to the application deadline. If your address changes between the application deadline and the fall of the Grade 4 year, there is no guarantee of placement in your new area.