Viability Review Process
Through the Viability Review process Facility Services aims to support schools and tenants in understanding the types of work that can be completed within the school board and following the steps they need to take to help make projects a reality.
Projects can include:
- planting trees, shrubs, and gardens in raised beds;
- adding seating or other structures;
- large scale maintenance of an overgrown area;
- adding storage or play features;
- large projects that require a significant capital investment (involves detailed design solutions)
Requesting a Viability Review Meeting
Complete the Request for a Viability Review Meeting form and email it to Robin.McCrudden@tdsb.on.ca.
Once the form has been submitted, a Business Process Analyst (BPA) will be in touch to schedule a virtual consultation.