Viability Review Process
Through the Viability Review process Facility Services aims to support schools and tenants in understanding the types of work that can be completed within the school board and following the steps they need to take to help make projects a reality.
Projects can include:
- planting trees, shrubs, and gardens in raised beds;
- adding seating or other structures;
- large scale maintenance of an overgrown area;
- adding storage or play features;
- large projects that require a significant capital investment (involves detailed design solutions)
- Bike and Scooter racks
Requesting a Viability Review Meeting
- download the Request for a Viability Review form
- open the form in Adobe Acrobat
- use the "submit" button in the PDF (sends via your email program), or save it and send as an attachment to Robin.McCrudden@tdsb.on.ca
Once the form has been received, a Business Process Analyst (BPA) will be in touch to schedule a virtual consultation.