Adult Learners Employment Services
- Enhanced Language Training is a 14-week program that includes eight weeks of in-class business English training followed by a six-week work placement to gain Canadian experience.
- Hairstylist Training helps aspiring hairstylists gain industry professional experience through our Hairstylist Pre-Apprenticeship and Hairstyling Apprenticeship programs to help them reach their full potential in the field.
- Next-Steps Employment Centres provide job seekers and employers with a full range of free employment/recruitment services and supports at 7 locations - Toronto, Mississauga and Vaughan.
- On The Line This unique Youth Skills Link program provides 5 weeks of intensive kitchen training and pre-employment support to prepare individuals to start a career as line cooks, and participants will get paid for 30h per week to attend the sessions. A 10-week work placement follows the training.
- On The Road is a youth program that provides 6 weeks of intensive construction training and pre-employment support to prepare individuals to start a career in the construction industry, and participants will get paid for 30h per week to attend the sessions. A 10-week work placement follows.
- Scarborough Centre for Employment Accessibility is a drop-in Resource Centre for job seekers, including persons with disabilities, offering skills development for employment, job search workshops, and MS Office tutorials. Assistive technologies and accessible resources are also available.