New session starting
Click on month for details.
Enhanced Language Training helps internationally-trained newcomers improve their business English skills for the workplace and gain Canadian experience. This FREE 14-week program includes an 8-week in-class training portion and the opportunity to obtain a 6-week work placement. Classes are taught by industry professionals and offer the opportunity to network, improve employability skills and use tools and equipment to facilitate learning.
Classes are held from 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., Monday to Friday. The program is followed by 12 weeks of job development support to help participants with job search and interview participation.
The program focuses on the following sectors: Accounting, Office Administration & Customer Relations, Engineering, Financial Services, Health & Wellness, IT, and Sales & Marketing.
- You are a Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee
- You have CLB level 6 or higher
- You have international experience, education or training in the selected program sector
- You are committed to a full-time 14-week program to find employment
✓ Pre-screening for suitability is required
Bring the following documents for registration
- PR card / landing document / Convention Refugee document (notice of decision)
- Language assessment document
To register, please
Email RESUME and LANGUAGE ASSESSMENT to
Please indicate sector in subject line
Do NOT send a copy of your PR card by email. We'll advise on how to provide IDs, as required.
YMCA (Language Assessment): 416-925-5462