Please check this page regularly for the most up-to-date information on future Ward Forums or sign up to receive Ward 10 email updates. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, Ward Forums will be held virtually, using Zoom.
Ward 10 School/Student Councils, Parents/Caregivers, Community Members, and School Staff, please join me at my next ward forum:
Secondary School Teaching and Learning in 2021 and Beyond
Thursday, April 22, 2021 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Secondary Schools are dynamic, vibrant communities where staff and students work together to celebrate successes and improve the system from within. We are excited to welcome the Administrative Team and students from Harbord Collegiate Institute to present a snapshot of their work. Join us for a conversation about new classroom practices, learning materials, and supports in Social Sciences and Humanities, English and Literacy, Mathematics, The Arts, and other courses. Students and families can learn more about what to expect next year, and those in younger grades can find out more about the exciting initiatives being put into action in Ward 10 secondary schools to create respectful, understanding and safe school environments for all students.
- Presentation, Q&A, and Discussion. With special guests Principal Steve Yee, Vice-Principal Tamara Massey and Vice-Principal Arnold Witt (Harbord Collegiate Institute)
- Updates from the Trustee, Superintendents, PIAC and FSLAC Reps; Q&A
How to Join the Ward Forum
- This meeting is taking place on Zoom.
- Meeting links and dial-in numbers will be emailed to you by the afternoon of the ward forum.
- Click Here to Register Online
Opportunities for Feedback and Questions | Attend from Wherever You Are
Download the Flyer PDF