Please check this page regularly for the most up-to-date information on future Ward Forums or sign up to receive Ward 10 email updates.
Ward 10 school/student councils, parents/caregivers, community members, & school staff
Please join me at my next ward forum on:
Thursday January 21, 2021 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Equity Discussion with TDSB Equity, Anti-Racism, and Anti-Oppression Staff
• Election of Ward Representative (and Alternates) for the Parent Involvement Advisory Committee and the French as a Second Language Advisory Committee (SEE BELOW)
• Superintendent and Trustee Updates
How to Join the Ward Forum
• To be able to join, please fill out the Registration Form at https://www.chrismoise.ca/ward10forum , 24 hours before the meeting.
• When registering, you will be able to submit your question(s) in advance.
• Meeting links and dial-in numbers will be sent to your email address on the morning of the ward forum.
• Need more info? Email Maxeen.Paabo@tdsb.on.ca or call 416-395-8787.
Opportunities for Feedback and Questions | Attend from Wherever You Are
Download the Flyer PDF
Dear Ward 10 Parents/Caregivers,
Trustee Chris Moise will be holding PIAC elections for a new Ward 10 Representative and Alternate at his next Virtual Ward Meeting scheduled to take place on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 6:00 pm.
Those interested in running for Ward Representative or Alternate or voting for a Ward Representative or Alternate must:
- Reside in the ward;
- Have a TDSB-enrolled child who resides in the ward, or;
- Have a child who is enrolled in a TDSB school in the ward
The successful candidates for these positions will serve a term of two years. Please review the roles and responsibilities of a PIAC member at: Roles and Responsibilities of PIAC Member
- To be nominated for a PIAC Representative or Alternate you are required to:
- Complete and submit the PIAC Nomination Form by January 15, 2021;
- Be present on election night;
- Agree to your nomination and biography being shared with the Ward;
- Speak briefly on elections night.
Nominations will be taken from the floor on election night and added to the ballot prior to voting.
- An election will be required ONLY if there is more than one nominee for the available vacancy;
- If there is only one nominee, the nominee will be acclaimed;
- If an election is required, it will be held by secret ballot;
- Elections will be held using the electionbuddy.com voting platform;
- There will be no proxy voting;
- Voting information will be shared on the evening of the election;
- Election results will be shared by the Trustee and posted on PIAC’s TDSB webpage.
To vote for a PIAC Representative or Alternate you must meet the voter eligibility outlined above and complete the PIAC Voter Registration Form by January 18, 2021.
Thank you for your interest in PIAC.