Reporting to International Students and Admissions Office (In-Person Only)
ALL new students must complete the in-person reporting procedure at the International Students and Admissions Office before registration at school.
We encourage students and families to report on time to our office (5050 Yonge Street 1st Floor International Students office or 5075 Yonge Street, 10th Floor – please check the dates below) accompanied by their custodians or parents. If the student is 18 years or older they may complete reporting themselves.
To complete the reporting process, students are required to have the following documents and information ready:
- Copy of student’s passport (photo page only)
- Copy of student’s valid study permit/visa
- Most recent school reports/transcripts from home country (notarized with English translation)
- Notarized IRCC Custodian/Parent Declaration Forms (mandatory only for students living with the custodian or homestay)
- Homestay information (mandatory only for secondary students living with homestay)
- Two proofs of address in Toronto (mandatory only for elementary students)
- Student’s immunization record
- Information of emergency contact in Toronto
- Newcomer Profile Form
The reporting procedure is considered complete only after all the required documents are verified by our staff and the student/custodian receives the reporting package by email, including the emergency medical insurance information. The same package will also be sent to the school by email.