TDSB Parent/Student Phone and Web Chat Support will be closed for the April Break. For answers to frequently asked questions, please visit the Student Virtual Learning Technology FAQ.
Regular hours of operation and service from 8:00 AM to 5 PM will resume on Monday, April 19, 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I login to my TDSB student account?
- How do I request a device for virtual learning?
- How do I join a Zoom or Google Meet?
- Click here for answers
Note: Password resets and "how to" questions about digital learning tools and classwork related questions should be directed to your teacher.
Still Need Help?
- TDSB Parent Phone Support Line: 416-396-9100: Open Monday to Friday, 8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m.
- Live Webchat: Open Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (link below)
- Submit this form