1) French Teachers will assess the alignment of the curriculum to ensure coverage occurs across the grades and continuity for parents and students.
2) Identify students close to the provincial Standard and develop strategies to raise the level of achievement form mid-high Level 2 to Level 3.
3) Establish best practices on Guided Reading program and teaching reading strategies for all students to use at home and at school
4) Primary classes - focus on making inferences when reading
5) Junior classes - focus on topic development when writing
6) Social Studies Curriculum - Teach the 6 main concepts in the new Inquiry Based Social Studies Program, focusing on having the students make connections.