Mental Health and Well-Being Resources During Covid-19
Support for Your Mental Health and Well-Being During COVID-19
Need immediate help?
- If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health or substance use emergency, call 9-1-1 or go to the emergency room of your local hospital.
- If you are not sure if it is an emergency, or just need to talk through the situation, consider reaching out to:
Read our Winter Well-Being Guide
Covid-19 Specific Resources:
- Covid-19 Youth Resource Hub
- Wellness Together Canada provides tools and resources to help get youth back on track. These include modules for addressing low mood, worry, substance use, social isolation and relationship issues.
- Tip Sheet for youth with autism and intellectual disability
Resources for Students
Resources for Caregivers