Enhanced Language Training helps internationally-trained newcomers improve their business English skills for the workplace and gain Canadian experience. This 14-week program includes eight weeks of in-class learning as well as a six week work placement. Classes are taught by industry professionals and offer the opportunity to network, improve employability skills and use tools and equipment to facilitate learning.
Classes are held from 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., Monday to Friday. The program is followed by 12 weeks of job development support to help participants with job search and interview participation.
The program focuses on the following sectors: Administration and Customer Service (for newcomer women), IT, Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Accounting, Financial Services and Quality Assurance for Food Processing.
- Newcomers eligible to work in Canada
- Permanent Residents or persons who have been deemed a Convention Refugee
- Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 6+ or completion of LINC level 5
- Available to commit to an 8-week Business English program and a six-week unpaid placement
Bring the following documents for registration
- PR card / landing document / Convention Refugee document
- Language assessment document
ELT class schedule
Locations We provide classes at convenient locations across Toronto.
515 Consumers Road Suite 103
Toronto, ON M2J 4Z2