Enhanced Language Training helps internationally-trained newcomers improve their business English skills for the workplace and gain Canadian experience. This 14-week program includes an 8-week in-class training portion and the opportunity to obtain a 6-week work placement. Classes are taught by industry professionals and offer the opportunity to network, improve employability skills and use tools and equipment to facilitate learning.
Classes are held from 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., Monday to Friday. The program is followed by 12 weeks of job development support to help participants with job search and interview participation.
The program focuses on the following sectors: Accounting, Customer Service and Administration, Engineering, IT, Sales and Marketing, and Financial Services.
- You are a Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee
- You have CLB level 6 or higher
- You already have experience, education or training in the selected program sector
- You are committed to a full-time 14-week program to find employment
✓ Pre-screening for suitability is required
Bring the following documents for registration
- PR card / landing document / Convention Refugee document
- Language assessment document
NEW Sessions starting soon! Click here for details.
To register, please contact the ELT office:
416-395-3669 | 416-395-8270
ELT Class Schedule
We offer classes at convenient locations across Toronto.