West Rouge Junior Public School (GR. JK-06)
West Rouge Junior Public School, originally built in 1954 by the Ontario County Board of Education, was transferred to the Scarborough Board of Education in 1976. It is located in the south eastern corner of the Toronto District School Board beside the Rouge River and Lake Ontario. Several additions have been added to the school.
West Rouge Junior Public School is strongly supported by its well-established community. We are committed to providing a healthy learning and working environment by promoting respect, civility, safety, responsible citizenship and academic excellence. We strive to educate the whole child and therefore offer a balance of academic and co-curricular programs in a welcoming environment.