Banting and Best Public School (GR. JK-08)
Celebrating the Joy of Discovery
Banting and Best Public School is one of the most northern schools in the Toronto District School Board, located near the intersection of McCowan Road and Steeles Avenue. The school opened at its current site in June 1989 with a population of 358 students. The school is named after two very famous Canadians, Dr. Frederick Banting and Dr. Charles Best, who discovered insulin in 1921.
Read More about Banting and Best Public School
At Banting and Best P.S., we enable students to become productive, contributing members of Canadian society by providing a balanced curriculum in a supportive environment.