Download the Flyer PDF
Download the Flyer JPG
Wednesday March 6, 2019
6:30pm to 8:30pm
Glamorgan Junior Public School
51 Antrim Cres, Scarborough (Gym)
Join Trustee David Smith & Ward 17 Scarborough Centre Parents, School Councils, Community Members, Superintendents, and School Staff. Bring your questions, share your ideas, and learn about recent developments & initiatives in our schools.
● John Malloy, Director of Education
● Gary Crossdale, Centrally Assigned Principal, Caring and Safe Schools: Protecting Students’ Rights, Rules, Safety and Regulations, Suspensions and Expulsions
● Saleem Haniff, Social Worker and Mental Health Lead: Anti-Racism and Anti-Oppression Framework
● Jamea Zuberi, Vice Principal: Supporting LGBTIQ Students and Families in our Schools
●Jacqueline Spence, Superintendent of Education, Learning Centre 3: Multi-Year Strategic Plan and Parent Engagement
● Glamorgan Students: Tamil Dance, Black History Month – Grade 6 Presentation, 21st Century Learning – Grade 4 Presentation, STEM – Early Years, Grade 4 Coding
PIAC ELECTION At this meeting we will be electing the Ward 17 representative for the TDSB Parent Involvement Advisory Committee (PIAC). If you are interested in running for this position, please contact Trustee Smith at David.Smith4@tdsb.on.ca . Learn more about PIAC at http://www.torontopiac.com/about-piac.html
Refreshments will be served and childcare provided. To request interpretation services, please email Maxeen.Paabo@tdsb.on.ca . FREE! All are welcome to attend.