Trustee Meeting Attendance Records
Trustees of the Toronto District School Board attend at least nine Regular Board Meetings a year, in addition to various meetings with Statutory Committees, Community Advisory Committees and Special and Ad Hoc Committees. Below you will find Trustee attendance records for each meeting:
Please note that committee members (i.e. Trustees) are subject to change each year, in November, when the Organizational Board Meeting is held.
In addition to the records above, detailed information on Trustee attendance can be found by year since 1997 at Board Minutes, Archives. Trustee attendance records are part of the TDSB’s commitment to increasing transparency, accountability and Open Data.
All standing committee and regular board meetings are now held virtually and broadcasted live to the public. Learn more about upcoming meetings and committees.
- Trustee Meeting Attendance Record 2018/2019 [in process]
- Trustee Meeting Attendance Record 2017/2018 [in process]
- Trustee Meeting Attendance Record 2016/2017 [in process]
- Trustee Meeting Attendance Record 2015/2016 [in process]
- Trustee Meeting Attendance Record 2014/2015 [in process]