Eatonville Junior School (GR. JK-05)
Our motto is "Growing in Spirit"!
Read More about Eatonville Junior School
Eatonville Junior School was originally situated on the northeast corner of Bloor Street and The West Mall in 1870 on land donated by the Timothy Eaton family and was first known as the "Swamp School" due to the many surrounding frog ponds. The current school was built in 1955 on Rossburn Drive to accommodate more children.
We are committed to a respectful and equitable partnership with our diverse community of children, staff and families! We foster a safe and nurturing environment in which we pursue our goals and celebrate our successes.