Toronto District School Board
Skip to main content

Queen Alexandra Middle School

School History

First named the Hamilton Street School in 1889, in 1904, the building was destroyed by fire. Children attended school in the classrooms of neighbouring churches until the new school was built on our present site. Queen Alexandra School was officially opened on December 1, 1905 and was named for the Queen of England at that time - Queen Alexandra.

© 2014 Toronto District School Board  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy   |  CASL