Glen Ames Senior Public School (GR. 07-08)
Glen Ames Senior Public School was built in 1961 and named after A. E. Ames who was the wealthy owner of the Glen Ames estate on Glen Stewart until his death in 1934. It is located south of Kingston Road and north of Queen Street in the heart of what is locally known as 'The Beach'.
Our facilities are shared with Williamson Road Junior Public School during the day and The Beaches Recreation Centre on evenings and weekends.
Our main feeder schools are Williamson Road Jr. P.S., Balmy Beach Jr. P.S., Kew beach Jr. P.S., Kimberley Jr. P.S., Beaches Alternative Jr. P.S., Gledhill Jr. P.S., and Adam Beck Jr. P.S.