George Anderson Public School (GR. JK-05)
George Anderson Public School is a closely knit multicultural school committed to excellence. It is our mission to provide a positive and safe learning environment where students can acquire the necessary skills to meet present and future challenges through comprehensive, equitable, and responsive programming. George Anderson Public School is located at Keele Street and Lawrence Avenue West. Mr. George Anderson, a local farmer, donated the property to the board of education and the school opened in 1956. At present, there are 11 teaching classrooms, 1 gym, and a large computer lab/library.