Sprucecourt Public School (GR. JK-08)
Cooperate, Educate, Celebrate
Sprucecourt Public School is a Kindergarten to Grade Eight school in the Cabbagetown area of Toronto. The school population averages around 420 students, many of whom are second and third language learners. The largest language groups other than English are Bengali, Mandarin, Cantonese, Tamil, and Somali. We strive to make all children and families feel welcomed at Sprucecourt.
Our Values, listed below, serves as the guide to all decisions we make.
- Respect and Responsibility
- Local and Global Citizenship
- Social Justice
- Reflective and Innovative Practice
- Collaborative Partnerships
- Shared Leadership
- Consistent and Appropriate Programming
- Healthy Living