Please note: Google Chrome is not compatible with the registration system. Select a browser, such as Firefox, Bing, or Internet Explorer.
Students can enroll in one full-credit course that is offered in July only. Should an announcement be made that only remote learning can take place students need to be prepared to pivot to remote learning. In our Hybrid Learning model students will be following a three(3) day rotating schedule including in person, synchronous and asynchronous learning.
Hybrid Learning Model
Hybrid Full Credit Summer 2021 Course Offerings & Site Locations
Please note that space in all courses is limited and may fill up prior to the close of registration.
Continuing Education students are responsible for providing their own learning materials, including laptops/internet access. These are not provided by Continuing Education.
- Program runs from Monday, July 5, 2021- Friday, July 30, 2021
- Registration opens at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, April 19, 2021.
- Registration closes at 2:00 p.m. on Friday, June 11, 2021.
- Courses with low enrollment cancelled on Wednesday, June 9, 2021.
How to Register
TDSB Students & Adults
TDSB students, including adults currently attending a TDSB Adult Learning Centre, click TDSB Students & Adults Login to e-Reg
Please note: Your day school guidance counsellor must approve your request in order for you to be registered.
NON TDSB Students & Adults
- Summer school requires students to have current pre-requisite earned in Ontario.
- Acceptable documents include; Transcripts, Report cards, Mid-Term Report Cards, or Credit Counselling Summaries. We do not accept myBlueprint or Completion of Requirements for Graduation. These documents do not show proof of prerequisite earned.
- Students under 18, must submit the Parent/Guardian consent form.
- This form is attached as a PDF file to your request course email that is sent out to you once you have requested a course.
- Download the form and have the applicable sections signed and submit with your proof of prerequisite earned.
NON TDSB Students & Adults with an existing USER ID number click NON TDSB Students & Adults Login to e-Reg.
NON TDSB Students & Adults without an existing USER ID number click here for three stage process to set up your account.
How NON TDSB Students & Adults Register
How to Request a Course
Applying for Civics and Careers Full Credit
Careers and Civics are half credit courses. Together they equate to one full course.
See Course Offerings List and our site locations
Continuing Education Program Hybrid model: students will be in person daily face-to-face with a teacher from 9:00 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. then online learning live with their teacher from 2:00 p.m. -3:15 p.m.
Students registering for Civics and Careers Hybrid model:
- Civics and Careers are offered concurrently at all sites for the 20 days of Summer School.
- Students may select section “10” for CIV2O1 - July 5 - 16
- Students may select section “20" for GLC2O1 - July 19 – 30
Should sections fill up and new ones become available please follow the process outlined here:
i.e. for hybrid ensure the section first digit for civics starts with a 1 i.e. (CIV2O1-10, CIV2O1-11, CIV2O1- 12, CIV2O1-13), for careers make sure the section first digit starts with a 2 i.e. (GLC2O1-20, GLC2O1-21, GLC2O1-22, GLC2O1-23)
Students who are registering for both CHV2O and GLC2O must do so at the same site.
Students who require only one course (i.e., either Civics or Careers) may register at any site.