At Cresthaven we believe in "Education for All".
At Cresthaven Public School everyone is special. We work with our community to ensure that Cresthaven is a dynamic learning centre where every member feels respected, valued and welcome. Our goal is to foster in our students a love of learning and a desire to do their best.
At Cresthaven our goal is to:
- Enhancing classroom and school libraries
- Developing our online presence
- Including the arts across the curriculum
- Using assessment data to drive appropriate literacy and mathematics programs
- Ensuring success for every student by developing programs that include remediation or enrichment
- Participating in Toronto Robotics, Terry Fox, Jump Rope for Heart and many other physical activities
As well, Cresthaven offers:
- Middle French Immersion Program
- STEM and Robotics
- Extra-curricular programs
- Kids Haven Daycare Centre is housed in our school building. It is a
community child care with an excellent reputation that accepts toddlers,
pre-school and school-age children.
- Our students have the opportunity to explore the community through walks to the nature trails, visit to the community library and neighbourhood market
- Students also participate in field trips and attend performances in the larger community of our city.