St. George's Junior School is located in the Princess Anne Manor community on the south side of Princess Margaret Boulevard. The school first opened in 1956 and expanded in 1960 to include additional classroom space. It now serves approximately 220 students from Full Day Kindergarten to Grade 5, including an Intensive Support Program (Primary Autism).
We maintain a team approach to education, including students, staff, parents and School Community Council as educational partners. The St. George's Before and After School Child Care Program, housed in the school, was incorporated in 1989 and is a non-profit organization, managed by a parent advisory board. Our school and program work together in a number of areas to support our students.