Our motto is "Growing in Spirit"!
Eatonville Junior School was originally situated on the northeast corner of Bloor Street and The West Mall in 1870 on land donated by the Timothy Eaton family and was first known as the "Swamp School" due to the many surrounding frog ponds. The current school was built in 1955 on Rossburn Drive to accommodate more children.
We are committed to a respectful and equitable partnership with our diverse community of children, staff and families! We foster a safe and nurturing environment in which we pursue our goals and celebrate our successes.
We all work together to be accountable for our actions. Our students and staff come to school confident that Eatonville Junior School is a safe, secure, warm, and friendly place in which to work, play, learn and grow. Currently we are serving 250 students representing a diverse population. We offer an inclusionary setting for all our students. We share our school building space with Terry Tan Child Care Centre and a Parenting and Family Literacy Centre.