Humbercrest Public School's Mission Statement
Humbercrest Public School is located in the Jane Dundas/Annette area and was established in 1915. We are a STEM-focused, dual track school offering both our regular English and French Immersion programmes from Kindergarten to Grade 8. Our students from Junior Kindergarten to Grade 6 live in the immediate area. Students from King George and Warren Park join us for Grade 7 and 8. Presently we serve a student population of approximately 740 JK to Gr. 8 students. We believe a strong partnership between school and home is a key to providing our students with the best environment to achieve success.
- Create a safe and welcoming environment for all students, staff and parents.
- Develop and implement Level 4 programming and learning opportunities for all students in the areas of Literacy and Numeracy through a STEM-focused, student inquiry approach.
- Enhancing the leadership role of our Middle School students through student committees, sports, extra-curricular activities, peer mentors and buddy programs.
- Using technology effectively throughout the curriculum.
- Celebrating student achievement and success.
- Recognizing and valuing the supportive role provided by parents and the community.