General Mercer Junior Public School's Mission Statement
School Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide a positive and safe learning environment in which the rights of all members of our school community are respected; individual development is fostered and learning outcomes are maximized for all our students.
More Information About General Mercer Junior Public School
Model Schools for Inner City
The TDSB's goal is to make sure all our students succeed. Since September 2011, General Mercer P.S. has been involved in the Model School for Inner Cities program. The Model Schools for Inner Cities program plays a critical part in reaching that goal.
1) Innovative teaching and learning practices
2) Support Services to meet social, emotional and physical well being of students
3) School as the heart of the community
4) Research, review and evaluation of students and programs
5) Commitment to share successful practice