Highland Heights Junior Public School's Mission Statement
More Information About Highland Heights Junior Public School
Our Mission at Highland Heights is to enable all students to reach high levels of achievement. Students are taught to be critical thinkers and problem solvers. Alongside of achieving high academic are the character traits of kindness, caring, responsibility, respect, perseverance, honesty, integrity, empathy, co-operation, playing fair and being a team player.
- Technology/STEM Focus
- Literacy Support Programs
- Community Partnerships
- Breakfast Program
- After School Program
- Workshops for Parents
- New Kindergarten Playground
- Young Women on the Move
Student Life - Where You Belong
- We believe that learning is a personal, joyful and collaborative process of constructing knowledge through critical inquiry and discovery.
- We believe that the development of strong, caring relationships aids learning.
- We believe that offering a strong education means high expectations, caring for students, and honouring each child's potential.
- We believe that good communication between home and school is crucial.
- We believe that diversity enriches our school and the community.
- We believe in a learning environment that nurtures self-confidence and self-esteem.
- We believe in our code of conduct that stipulates that we will be safe, respectful and responsible.