Cresthaven Public School's Mission Statement
At Cresthaven Public School everyone is special. We work with our community to ensure that Cresthaven is a dynamic learning centre where every member feels respected, valued and welcome. Our goal is to foster in our students a love of learning and a desire to do their best.
At Cresthaven our goal is to:
- Enhancing classroom and school libraries
- Developing our online presence
- Including the arts across the curriculum
- Using assessment data to drive appropriate literacy and mathematics programs
- Ensuring success for every student by developing programs that include remediation or enrichment
- Participating in Toronto Robotics, Terry Fox, Jump Rope for Heart and many other physical activities
- Extra-curricular programs
Student Achievement and the Whole Child
More Information About Cresthaven Public School
a Reading Recovery Program, Reading Buddies, an early identification process to identify students at risk and give them extra support, literacy workshops for teachers and support staff, a comprehensive primary literacy program.
them extra support, numeracy workshops for teachers and support staff, a large collection of items for hands on math including laptops for students in our grade 6 classrooms.
Information Communication Technology
We use ICT knowledge to locate, retrieve, organize, manipulate, analyze and evaluate information, use computer technology across the curriculum, a range of ICT tools such as Smart Boards and computers.. Our school is part of the TDSB STEM initiative.