John D Parker Junior School's Mission Statement
About 150 students travel by bus to and from the school because of the distance between home and school.
About 450 students remain at school for lunch.
More Information About John D Parker Junior School
Learning Comes First at John D. Parker
Numeracy Skills are Important
Pathways to Success Require Careful Transitions
Community, Culture and Caring Are Highly Valued
- Vigorous Daily Physical Education
- Championship Interschool Team
- Eco Gold Aspiring for Platinum
- Emphasis on Social Justice
- Careful Tracking of Needy Learners
- Enthusiastic Outdoor Education
- Student Leadership Opportunities
- Generous Charitable Works