Program Area Review
Thank you for participating in the Virtual Public Meeting regarding the Program Area Review for St. Andrews PS, Willow Park Jr PS, and Alternative Scarborough Education (ASE 1).
A survey is available for the community to provide their feedback on this review (Survey will be closed on May 30, 2021): https://forms.gle/cZ3CyNu6Y2MBHPCo8
A Program Area Review Team has been established to look at accommodation solutions to address the increasing enrolment pressures at St. Andrews PS. Currently, 5 classrooms are being occupied by Alternative Scarborough Education 1 (ASE 1) at St. Andrews PS. These classrooms will be better utilized by St. Andrews PS students. The PART is exploring the option to relocate ASE 1 to the second floor of Willow Park Jr PS to alleviate enrolment pressures at St. Andrews PS.
- The Program Area Review Team (PART) will develop its recommendations, which will included in the final PART report.
- TDSB staff will review the PART’s recommendations and will write a staff report with its own recommendations, which may or may not be the same as those developed by the PART. (The PART report is attached to the staff report.)
- TDSB staff will present a report with their recommendations to the Board’s Planning and Priorities Committee on Wednesday, June 23 at 4:30 p.m. The meeting will be held virtually and can be accessed through tdsb.on.ca
- If you would like to share your thoughts in person with Trustees at the committee meeting or in writing, please contact email@example.com 4:00 p.m., on Monday, June 21, 2021. For more information, please go to on.ca/boardroom and click on Delegations.
- The staff report will be included in the Planning and Priorities agenda and posted online by Friday, June 18, 2021 at http://www.tdsb.on.ca/Leadership/Boardroom/Agenda-Minutes
- The Planning and Priorities recommendations regarding the Program Area Review will be presented to the Board of Trusteesat a meeting on Wednesday, June 30, 2021. Where the Board will make the final decisions about the schools in the review.
|Trustee, Ward 17: David Smith||Trustee, Ward 19: Zakir Patel
|Superintendent: Kurt McIntosh||TDSB Superintendent: John Chasty
|TDSB Superintendent: Harpreet Ghuman||Administrative Liaison: Cindy Kim (416-396-9178)
Meeting(s) - Community Engagement