The PSI application procedure is as follows:
- Complete an online request form providing all the necessary information.
- All requests will be assigned to a CUS Facilitator handling the respective school.
- The CUS Facilitator will contact the applicant to screen the request.
- The requests will be screened based on ability to meet community needs and PSI eligibility criteria. If it satisfies the requirements, it will be approved.
- All approved PSI requests are sent to the Facilities Permit Unit for final processing.
- Due to high volumes of requests, please expect processing times of at least 4-6 weeks.
The TDSB Facility Permit Booking system has transitioned to a new Facility Booking system. eBase is now open to accept Priority Schools Initiative (PSI) permit requests for the 2016-17 school year.